[Nfb-krafters-korner] To all teachers

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Jan 12 17:30:47 UTC 2011

Joyce:

I have two requests regarding the upcoming meeting.

First, I would like an agenda to be set so we know the purpose of this
meeting.

Second, I would like the meeting to be held as an "open" meeting allowing
all dues paying members to attend, not open to only the board and teachers.
Clearly the discussions of the last week and a half have shown that the
membership of the KKD want to attend and be aware of what is going on.
Especially when it is an important issue like copy right.

Please allow me the curtosey of a direct yes or no answer to both of these
requests regarding the upcoming meeting.

Eileen, member and instructor