[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for classes online...

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 23:26:13 UTC 2011

I use u tube and facebook and conference calls for my organization....i.e.
we create podcasts and the like. I have lots of computer knowledge....it
just depends on what people are looking for. One downside to pre-made
classes is how to facilitate the questions and social part. One of the
reasons I joined Krafters Korner was I wanted to meet other blind people who
enjoyed crafting....because many of the people I know in my area hate
crafts...lol...so I just wanted a way to destress. On the flip side I teach
here and in other places....both crafts and other topics.....individually I
copyright my materials and so legally I am not worried due to their
copyright.
I hope this makes sense.
Theresa