[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for classes online...

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 23:35:17 UTC 2011

Joyce,

The first question is what is allowed. Some areas that can be classes also
can be a simple directional post to the group. Because there seems to be so
much confusion, nobody knows what to do or not to do. I won't develop a
class till this stuff is decided. I'm not taking time to develop and then be
told that I'm not allowed to do that whatever that is.

An example is that I proposed the idea of posting to the list material so
all could have access even those in different time zones or schedules. I got
that I could maybe do this or that but not a single encouragement. I feel
that I need to be whole group inclusive and not exclusive as I'm perceiving
the situation. Please list out the guidelines for all teaching material so
that I and the group can go forward.

Greg