[Nfb-krafters-korner] To the list

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jan 13 19:38:02 UTC 2011

I will not be able to be at this meeting.  This is my fist notice of this meeting.  This e-mail does not say what time the meeting is or what number we are calling in on.   Did my name get left off of the teacher list somehow?

I have another meeting this evening.  If I know what time to call, I might be able to call while heading to my other meeting.

Thanks,
Cindy Z.