[Nfb-krafters-korner] To the list

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 20:20:43 UTC 2011

Exactly when do we find out the phone number and access code for dialing
into the meeting?  The other night a student got locked out of a classroom
when that person was accidentally booted out.  The room was on "lock down"
which is a moderator's setting only and will not allow attendees to re-dial
in if the need arises after the meeting/class starts.  So if someone has to
be a few minutes past 10 is this room going on lock down?

Eileen