[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 19:43:54 UTC 2011

As our policy has been in the past:

Recordings of classes will be available to the teacher and the  students
that are present in the class.  NFB Krafters Division nor  the teachers
will
or can sell the recordings.  The recordings will  be posted to send space
for
download for a limited time only.   The NFB Krafters Division does not
have
control of how long the link  on send space will be up there.  So it is
suggested that you go to  send space when you receive the email link and
download  your  class.  NFB Krafters Division will not be responsible for
archiving
or  keeping these recordings.

These other things concerning putting statements on the web, class
proposals and sign up for classes as Eileen has put in an email NFB Krafters
Division will need to  have legal advise and until that is done  we  can not move
forward.

I have been asked and I will clearify the statement I made above.
"Recordings of classes will be available to the teacher and the  students
that are present in the class.  "
to clarify:

Teachers and students only that have attended a class will be notified
about download.

"NFB Krafters Division nor the teachers will
or can sell the  recordings.  "
The recording of the classes can not or will not be sold by NFB  Krafters
Division or the teacher.
Joyce Kane, President
National Federation of the Blind Krafters Division