[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:08:29 UTC 2011

Greg and Eileen,

Eileen, I am pretty sure you already understand this point (see next
paragraph).

Greg, there "will" be a statement(s) on the website. The part about lawyers
involved is to approve the language used in the statement. There is no
discussion about whether we will use a statement or not. At this point, it
is simply a matter of having things stated in a binding legal format to use.

I hope this has cleared it up for you and others.

Cindy S.

et.org/etscrivani%40verizon.net

>> Nfb-krafters-korner:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/etscriv