[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Everyone

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 21:52:51 UTC 2011

Everyone,

I have never seen a group of people where there was not an ebb and flow as
the group grew in size and scope.  It is only natural.  While I was
disappointed in some of the comments, I had every confidence in this group
that they would come together as reasonable people and resolve their
differences in an equitable manner.  This was the case last night.

I think it was unfortunate that some left the group.  It was premature and
rash and they will be the ones to lose in the long run.  I am proud to be a
member of  KK and count each one a friend and fellow crafter.  We have some
truly gifted and generous hearted people who simply want to share their
knowledge and skills with the rest of the group.   I find that the class
dynamic allows everyone, teacher and student alike, to be contributors, and
we are all enriched through it.

I don't think it is the storms that a group experiences that define it,
rather the way they weather the storm!  I believe we  were well represented
last night and will only be stronger for the effort.

Looking forward to a year of learning and crafting with you all.

Ninn

The_ninn at tx.rr.com