[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 22:04:38 UTC 2011

As I said last night that these things can not be done in an   instant.
That we will and can not just throw up something on the  website.  I did make
that clear that we have to
get legal advise as that has been advised by the group there last  night.

In a message dated 1/14/2011 1:35:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,