[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 22:51:11 UTC 2011

Hi all --
I am glad the meeting went well -- I was there but as I woke up this morning
and tried to remember something about it, I my mother informed me that I had
fallen asleep during the meeting last night and that you all were laughing
at me as Mom found me sleeping by the phone and asked you how to hang up my
cell phone.
Oh well.  From your mail I am piecing together what the conclusions were.  I
confess I was not one who was much concerned about copyrighting my
contributions as I have only taught 2 classes (others to come) and I always
figured that if I was going to post something on the internet without any
copyright notices, I just assumed it was everyone's property.  Also, at
least some of the info I posted, whether over the list in the form of
patterns, or on sendspace after teaching, was not my own design, but
something I learned elsewhere over the years.  The only thing copyrightable
would have been the instructional method.
I like what I hear about the resolutions and I'm glad it didn't turn into a
flame war, which I was a little afraid of given the tone of some of the
emails.
Happy krafting.
--le