[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 23:46:42 UTC 2011

Laura:

No one was laughing at you, we were laughing with you!! <SMILE>
Once my sister called me when I was extremely tired and I just could not get
her off the phone. So, I laid down while talking with her and found after a
time I had fallen asleep and woke up when I realized she kept asking me a
question.  If you are the type that can't stay awake when you're tired it
can happen easily.

Eileen