[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 23:46:23 UTC 2011

This was Eileen's words.  Donna Hill read a release that the Artists  or
acting I do not know off the top of my head,Division she is in has for people
for their music.  There was nothing said more about Gifted.  As I said  our
policy is that:

Recordings will be given to the students attending the class and the
teacher only.  The NFB Krafters Division will not sell nor the teachers  sell any
of these recordings.

This is to protect the teachers, students and NFB Krafters  Division.

In a message dated 1/14/2011 2:40:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,