[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 00:28:12 UTC 2011

Yes, it is fun to fold towels or napkins in special shapes for guests. I have very little knowledge of this folding but my guests don't keep coming back so I can get by with the same fancy folds for towels and actually, I like to fold the bedding. I read some derrections in Good Housekeeping many years ago.

No, I don't know enough to teach a class but I can look around and see what I can find.

Henrietta