[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 03:41:14 UTC 2011

I am catching up on emails so Joyce may have already responded.

As you state in your email, the wording of "gifting" anything was used in
Eileen's email. The official policy statement that Joyce has sent to the
list a few different times has never used this wording.

At the end of that meeting, to the best of my understanding, the teachers
agreed that these recordings are only for personal use and no one is using
them for any other means. The statement for the website (requiring legal
advice for exact language) is to reaffirm this policy and provide a
"written" agreement between the division and the teacher when they fill out
a proposal.

Cindy S.