[Nfb-krafters-korner] Digest Mode

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 18:08:32 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I'm sorry for not participating in this forum for such a long time.
I'm sure that I've missed a great deal.  I'm still interested in
making soaps, candles, baskets and other wicker work, rugs, paper
crafts and possibly brooms.  So if there was anything about those
topics, please let me know so that I may find the posts and comment.
In any case, the amount of e-mails from this group, combined with all
the others from various lists of which I am a member is overwhelming
me.  Is there any way that I can receive my e-mails from here in a
digest mode?  I've tried logging in but it didn't say whether I was
successful or not.  It showed me things like unsubscribe and change
password but still showed the edit boxes for entering username and
password.  It said nothing about a digest mode, but perhaps, that's
because I wasn't properly logged in.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eleni