[Nfb-krafters-korner] Digest Mode

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 21:15:23 UTC 2011

Eleni

You need to enter your password andyour  I think your email  address.  At
that point it comes up with different options and there is  even a list
member  that you can review of folks on the list.  That  list is broken down into
folks that get digested email, folks that get no email  and folks that get
each email individually.

On the first day of every month you receive an email that has all the lists
 that you belong to thru NFB and your passwords for each list.

In a message dated 1/15/2011 10:09:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,