[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: What new craft would you like to learn and how will you go about doing this?

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 01:13:44 UTC 2011

Crohooking and tanesian chrochet is two main skills I want to learn. I also
want to work more with tri-looms.
One suggestion I have for learning more crafts in a sighted world is to find
a church group and kind of get to know people and then find out who feels
comfortable with my disabilities and then kind of hook up with them.
Theresa