[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: What new craft would you like to learn and how will you go about doing this?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 16 16:39:13 UTC 2011

BLOWING???/ Wow, finding the hole is a big problem and takes me foresver to
do it. Never thought of that. My biggest problem is feeling the beads,
needle, and fireline...becoming sensitive to the materials - my biggest
hurdle to overcome. I have been able to get back to knitting again and do it
every day, so I am sure the bead working will come along to but I think it
is going to take me much longer to "get it." with the beads. Thanks,
Annette. Lynda River Woman