[Nfb-krafters-korner] many thanks Donna and more

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 20 19:45:00 UTC 2011

Hey Ninn,

If you can do Kitchener, then you'll be able to do the three-needle bind off like a breeze once you get the hang of it.  Learning new techniques is fun but it's great to know all sorts of ways to do things.  One night one technique will work better than another. <g<

I so much enjoyed that short-row class!!  I had done short-rows before but Donna is such a great teacher, and she gave me some new ways of doing things.  And everybody was so much fun!

And I'm the one that had the short-row mitten pattern and I've written Mariela to see what she says.

Deb B.