[Nfb-krafters-korner] many thanks Donna and more

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 20:46:47 UTC 2011

Debra,

I hear ya!  I am always looking to learn new techniques and then find ways
to employ them.  I confess I had a bear of a time trying to do the 3-needle
bind-off.  I did finally get it, but for my second cloth, I wanted to see
how the kitchner would look.  Actually, I liked that the kitchner laid flat
and is virtually invisible.  What ever gets me out of sewing is good with me
and I will be practicing my 3-needle bind-off until it comes easier for me.

Also, my main problem was the picked up stitches.  They were easy enough to
pick up, but they were way too tight - I could hardly get my needle in to
knit them off.  I did wind up doing knit stitches as I could not do the
purls without dropping stitches (frown)!

Keep those needles clicking!

Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com