[Nfb-krafters-korner] for Linda "river woman"

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 20 19:54:30 UTC 2011

Linda, I'm so sorry about your cloth but maybe you'd like some company???  I managed to really become convinced that maybe mine was not done correctly so I did the same thing you did.  Mine is in a little yarn thingy waiting for its next assignment.  I'm making another cloth but using a different color--which I wanted to do the first time but just didn't.

But each time I make it, I like the look of it better. <g<

Good luck and I look forward to hearing when yours is finished.

Deb B.