[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kitchner Stitch and other Techniques

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 21:29:23 UTC 2011

Susan,

Not sure why you may be using double pointed needles, but understand the
tiny needle and many stitches.  Instead of dpn  how about 2 circular
needles.  At least that way you have less points of needles to worry about  and the
circs can be long enough to hold the work on and you can use rubber  bands
on the points for double security

In a message dated 1/20/2011 10:20:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,