[Nfb-krafters-korner] coiled baskets and trivets

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 06:15:53 UTC 2011

Sure. The ones I make are done using clothesline and yarn. They can also, from what I've heard, be done with reeds of some sort though I've never tried that version. Also, narrow strips of cloth, stitched together, can be used in plaáe of the yarn, but I haven't done that. The yarn is wrapped around the clothesline and the clothesline in turn is coiled around inthe  process.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak