[Nfb-krafters-korner] coiled baskets and trivets

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Jan 22 11:53:06 UTC 2011

The cloth strips are easy to use and you can also use ribbon as well.  I
have taught two coil basket weaving classes here, the first like Terrence is
describing and the second using the same technique, but using twisted paper
for the core and folded paper strips instead of the yarn.

Trivits are done the same way the bottoms of the baskets are started.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net