[Nfb-krafters-korner] Basket Class who would be interested?

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 00:04:33 UTC 2011

Ah, I see.  I thought it was a training centre or school where you
live on campus and learn.  I was hoping that I could go and learn the
trade and then find a place nearby that would hire me.  I live in New
Jersey, so unfortunately, this wouldn't work for me.  But I'm really
glad it exists and wish you lots of luck.