[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet patterns for baby

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 02:30:30 UTC 2011

Congratulations, Grandma!!  I remember my first...the birth announcement in
the paper is what knocked me for a loop.  I was standing in the kitchen
reading it to my daughters and my mother.  I came to where it said
"grandmother" and in my mind, I was saying my mothers's name...but, it said
Linda Flanagan!  It took my breath away and I staggered back a step - I was
so surprised!  Da!  Funny, I had not made the connection until I read it in
the newspaper!

Slow on the uptake, I guess (smile).  Anyway, grandbabies are the best -
spoil them and then send them home with mom and dad - it's great!

Most of the girls in my knitting group are crocheters.  A couple of years
ago our service project was making premie hats and booties.  I am a knitter,
first - crocheter second, so did not do the crochet hats and booties.  When
I go to knitting on Tuesday, I'll ask for the pattern they used.  I remember
they were really cute and not lacy.   I'll see what I can find out and pass
it along to you.

Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com