[Nfb-krafters-korner] Horizontal cubic kleenex box

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 00:04:54 UTC 2011

Terry P,

I tried to send email below to your link, and it will not go to you for some
reason, I have copied email into this note, sorry for any inconvenience.

Terry K
Terry,

Please send me your mailing address so I may send you a check for my tissue
box you sent me, which I am very appreciative of, and would like to pay you
for sending it to me. I should have called your this weekend, but have not
felt good since Friday, just out of it and do not feel like doing much,
therefore, I have not started anything, hope to feel better soon and will
call you. Meanwhile, send me your mailing address.
Thanks,
Terry