[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pine needle weaving

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 22:53:27 UTC 2011

Cindy,

To Braille or not to Braille!

In a message dated 1/25/2011 8:39:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

I  recently obtained three. Did you know the shelters apparently teach  them
braille. Mine have teeth that can make perfect braille dots on teflon  dymo
tape when it is left within reach. However, that same braille just  does not
work on the cables for interchangeable needles. <deep sigh>  Technically,
they are still kittens and in learning mode so we need to work  on what is
appropriate to braille and what is NOT.

Cindy  S.

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org