[Nfb-krafters-korner] re my socks

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 28 00:01:20 UTC 2011

Wonder what kind of yarn would be good to put with the Encore Chunky that I already have?

I have to go to ac Molore to get beads for the class so figure maybe I could get something.  Only thing is how will know if the socks are too thick?  I guess if I got the chunky and then a sport weight?  And as the chunky is wool mostly I guess I'd have to get something else wool, right?

I still haven't taken it out yet ... I probably won't as tomorrow night is Friday.

Deb B.