[Nfb-krafters-korner] Found a Basketry Partner

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 00:29:00 UTC 2011

Definitely, and we're very close too.  She may not be able to tell me
which type and gauge of reed to get or help me with other materials
like pine or willow, but then again, you never know.  In any case, I
can certainly handle that if she can get me started.  I plan on
starting with the kits anyway, so that shouldn't even be a problem.
I'll let you guys know how everything goes.