[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 20:07:02 UTC 2011

I just want to welcome the new list members that have joined us  recently.
I am sure you will meet some new crafting friends here at  Krafters Korner
and you will have the chance to learn some new crafting  skills.  Please
take time to introduce yourself and let us know what type  of crafts you enjoy
doing or what you would like to learn.

Take time to check out our website over at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

That is the place you can check out the classes we have scheduled and sign
up for them.

Welcome once again.