[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sock Class

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 19:04:41 UTC 2011

Hi Joyce,

Just wanted to say thanks for the help last night with my sock.  I had to
frog back to the cuff and knit up a few rows (think it came out to 7 inches,
oh well!) then did like you said.  With 5 sts on each needle (I use 4 not 3)
I knit to the second needle after my row marker, knit 4 and then wrapped the
last st, turned and knit back across thos sts and knit 4 sts on the previous
needle, wrapped the last st, turned and followed the pattern.

Amazing!  It really worked and I did not have to pick up sts along the heel
flap!  I love it!

Happily knitting my slipper socks (dispite my cold) - smile!

Ninn

the_ninn at tx.rr.com

Blessings,

Ninn