[Nfb-krafters-korner] making palm baskets

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 30 20:51:55 UTC 2011

Theresa, I thought the palm might get brittle after time but he
said it doesn't.  He was wearing a hat he said he has had for 12
years.  He made me smell it (yuck) but it did not stink.
Apparently the palm doesn't absorb odor.  THE color changes from
green to a light tan.  He says the baskets will last at least 40
years.

Carol  ----- Original Message -----