[Nfb-krafters-korner] making palm baskets

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:00:39 UTC 2011

Wow that is so cool...is it the kind of palm leaves you can just go pick up
down there...I will be there in the summer, but I wonder if they are better
during a certain season.
Yeah....smelling someone else's hat...wouldn't be my cup of tea
either...smile...but that is amazing it has no odor.
Theresa