[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet help?

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 03:50:55 UTC 2011

After the slip knot is on your hook....put your hook in your dominant hand. I use my right. Then take your left hand and I hold the tail of the yarn between my pinkie and the ring finger. I then hold the working yarn taught with my index finger. You have the hook parrellel to the floor. The hook part should be facing the ceiling. After you get it  in this position...slightly turn the hook and go under the working yarn to grab it with the hook. Continue to slightly turn the hook as you pull the working yarn through the slip stich and this forms a chain. You keep making chains until you ahve the desired number.
HOpe this helps.
Theresa