[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet help?

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jul 14 16:21:50 UTC 2011

Lovette,

What I tend to see when people are learning to crochet is they put too much "Motion" into what they are doing.  It is more of a wrist action.  You rotate your wrist quickly when you are using the crochet hook.  When the hook is up (meaning the slit of the crochet hook is up) the yarn is not able to fall out of the hook.  Make sure you are doing a flip of the wrist rotating the hook up so the yarn will not fall off the hook.

Cindy Z.