[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet help?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 17:52:48 UTC 2011

When doing a chain stitch you only have 1 loop on your hook .  The  motion
is to grab the yarn and pull a new loop into the loop on the hook,  pulling
this new loop thru the loop on the hook.  The rest of the chain  dangle down
from the hook.  It is best to hold onto the chain between your  thumb and
middle finger on your left hand if you are right handed to help create  some
tension to work with.  You don't have to hang onto it for dear life,  just
hold it and you will continue to slide up as you make and add more chains  to
your work.

In a message dated 7/14/2011 3:11:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,