[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seniors and craft project

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Jul 17 17:16:35 UTC 2011

This is a great idea. Also, throws made the same way are easy and quick. You do cut the corners with a square to make the ties come out neatly. Done in school colors, makes a great sale item especially at football time.

Fleas is not cheep. It is important to watch for sales if you want to make money. There is a tool that helps you cut even slits available at craft stores.

Henrietta