[Nfb-krafters-korner] Many thanks and totally impressed

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 04:23:07 UTC 2011

What can I say., for those who have spent their lives being so creative, I
think what you can share with some of us less craftsy folks is awesome. I'll
be thinking about what you've shared and may contact some you off line.
Thanks again for all your wonderful suggestions.

By the way, I'm Bonnie Lucas. I just became employed by a very small
non-profit agency here in Alaska and work with seniors as I mentioned. We
just moved here in October and we have just one child still at home, the
youngest of 4 who is 15. Because I have next to nothing to contribute, I'll
mostly enjoy and take advantage of the expertise of the rest of you.

Bonnie Lucas