[Nfb-krafters-korner] fabric folding

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 00:12:57 UTC 2011

I am copying a letter I received from Glenda Scott below, she has a company
that does fabric folding kits for any interested and will work with vision
impaired for anyone interested, she can be reached directly or by email for
anyone interested.

Terry

. The challenge has me fascinated. I reviewed my patterns and know that the
Checkbook and Card Case Pattern, Bookmarks Pattern, Ornaments1, and Precious
Pocket Patterns can be handled in an audio format.

I began thinking about what could be done.  Putting kits together is no
problem.  But what If a CD of verbal instructions where included.  Now that
would be a useful kit.  I'm beginning to look at cd burners.  This could be
really interesting.

Just wanted to touch base, haven't heard from Kane yet.  It will all depend
on how she interprets what is being said.