[Nfb-krafters-korner] August 8th

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 16:00:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

I will be sending out some reminders about this so please do mark it down
and be sure to come out and give it a try!  On August 8 at 8:30 p.m.
Eastern Daylight Savings time we will be having a fun Origami mini class.   We
will have our Monday Night Chat from 8 to 8:30 p.m. and at 8:30 P.M. we will
kick off the Origami lesson.  The phone number for our Monday Night Chats
can be found on our website along with any special planned events for Monday
Night Chats.  KraftersKorner.org

We haven't had much planned for the summer on Monday Night Chats, so this
will be a great time to touch base with everyone.  All you will need is a
piece of printer paper folded in a square.  If you don't know how to fold a
rectangle into a square Joslyn  will teach you.

We will be creating an Elephant on August 8th.

Call 218-862-3242 and enter the code 50 when prompted. This is a free
service but it is a long distance number. So, if you do not have free long
distance (i.e. on a cell phone) it will incur your regular long distance  charges