[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer crafting/Duct tape

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Jul 25 19:55:02 UTC 2011

Not sure if 2 rolls would make three visors or not.  It all depends on how many mistakes you make.  Yes, I saw a baseball hat used as the pattern.  On a baseball hat the back part is to make the hat smaller/bigger to fit the person.  I guess on this it is just decoration but it makes it look like the real thing.

Cindy