[Nfb-krafters-korner] craft backpack

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 18:00:21 UTC 2011

While I was away in Portland OR, we saw a presentation on a backpack
designed by a physical therapist. The weight of it goes on the hips with
two fourteen by fourteen zipper pockets. The pockets have gussets so do
expand out. Think of a regular backpack shoulder straps that go under the
arm and up the shoulder then the straps kind of meet in the back at your
neck. A line of strong fabric comes straight down your spine. Then mid way
down this spine material are pockets coming half way around your rib cage
with the bulk of the evenly weighted pockets resting on your hips. There is
a belt to adjust it to your hips to further balance the weight on the
strongest part of your body, the hips. Anyway for handlers they are thirty
three dollars for the pack she recommends.
When you sit down the pack pockets are on either side of you making it far
easier to reach your knitting, crochet, netbook, electronics, food bowl for
the pup, wallet
etc.

Give her a call and talk. I am sure she can give you a much better
description of the pack then I can. Please tell her Becky from Washington
Sent you.

http://www.backtpack.com

Becky and Jake