[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: membership

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:12:40 UTC 2011

Thanks for the quick update, Ramona.

I also wanted to point out to members that dues paid with a credit card via
paypal incur a fee, so we do not get the whole $10. Diane did not detail
this in her report at convention, but that does account for any
discrepancies when assuming that 50 members at $10 equals $500, it does not.

Cindy S.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/terry.p
> owers%40nih.gov

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blueher