[Nfb-krafters-korner] Back Pack

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 00:56:44 UTC 2011

Website for Back Pack is:
_http://www.backtpack.com_ (http://www.backtpack.com)

I have invited the person who is a physical therapist and that designed
this Backpack to come and speak to us for our Monday Night Chat on August 15th
 at 8:30 p.m.

So mark your calendar and come and learn more about solving back pain and
hear about a backpack that you can put all your crafting in and other stuff
and  sit down while wearing it.

Monday, August 15 8:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings time
218 862 3242 Dawn's Den hit 1 twice and then 50 plus the # sign.

Thank you Beccky for sharing this information and suggesting I invite her
for a Monday Night Chat.