[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class option

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 00:57:27 UTC 2011

I have a facebook account and know that on the "groups" you can make it a
closed group, in order to control who joins it. Would be interesting to see
how a class can be taught that way, so yes, I'd be interested.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson