[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class option

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:16:35 UTC 2011

I guess if someone wanted to put up video it would have voice. I would not
have any video if I taught a class through groups on Facebook.

I am really just looking at this as a way that I would be comfortable
teaching and it would be something that didn't matter what time zone you
lived in.

Cindy S.

et.org/gary.brewer%40comcast.net