[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class option

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:22:35 UTC 2011

Don't feel bad, Joyce, I "just" got a facebook account and you know how I am
into technology. Mostly, I think my delay was that I am into advanced
technology (I have two computers that I built and we have a five computer
household for three people) and facebook seems to be geared toward making
technology easy for everyone.

So, in my explorations, I had no idea what groups were so I started reading
and thought "hey, this would be an easier way to have a 'listserv/email'
class and be able to create and delete each class as needed."

Cindy S.

et.org/blindha
nds%40aol.com