[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class option

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 03:40:42 UTC 2011

Can you use a mobile version of a site with a computer and JAWS?

In a message dated 6/5/2011 11:33:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

Lindy,  and others,

As a general rule, if there is a mobile version of a site,  it will tend to
be more accessible. The reason for this is that mobile  devices and phones
have smaller screens and navigating is not as easy as it  is on a regular
computer. Hopefully, this will stay true, but with the  advent of more touch
devices, it might not be as true. Screen space for  mobile devices is key in
keeping the clutter down which helps us navigate  them.

Cindy S.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/nancyye
>  ager542%40verizon.net

>  Nfb-krafters-korner: