[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tip of the Week - Managing a Beading Project with Multiple colors of Beads

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Jun 10 23:54:33 UTC 2011

Any time I've done beading projects, I've used a tray with separate sections
to hold the different beads.  At that time, a sighted person told me the
colors of each bead and where they were on the tray.  If I did it on my own,
I would place the different colors in the sections of the tray and mark them
so I don't get mixed up.  I guess I use my memory of the different shapes
and colors once I know which is which.

Regards,

Denise